Friday, November 26, 2010

Fleece Robes and Flannel Lounge Pants

I am soooooo excited!  I was one of the crazy people out shopping early this morning.  I spent quite awhile hitting the deals at JoAnn Fabrics.  Out of the interest of several people, I have gotten several pieces of fleece to make into kids robes.  Robes are made in sizes 6-14 ($35) and come in 3 boy choices and 3 girl choices.  I also got new flannel pieces.  I'll be making them into flannel lounge pants for kids in sizes 3-14.  (sz 3-7 = $15 and 8-14=$18)  Some of the flannel and fleece will be made into some infant car seat covers but I won't get to those yet as i have a whole lot of other things to make.  I can't wait to start sewing!  And my kids are loving the looks of the new material.  I'm afraid that they will claim some of the fleece as their own!
BTW, I love it when I go to the store and spend $198 and save $465!

No comments:

Post a Comment