Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Baby Girl Sundresses sizes 6 month, 12 month, and 18 month

LadyBug Sundress with Diaper Cover - Pink - Size 12mo  Girl age 18mo Sundress with Diaper Cover - Lime Green & Blue Flowers  Sundress and Matching Diaper Cover  Size 18months  Butterflies on Blue

I am showing off today my baby girl sundresses!  I make sundresses for babies in sizes 6mo, 12 mo, and 18 mo.  Each dress comes with a matching diaper cover.  When my twin girls were babies, I made several dresses like this.  The dresses were short enough that when they crawled, they wouldn't get caught up in the dress.  And their diapers were cutely covered!  Now that my girls are older, they enjoy my larger sundresses...but that is for another posting.
I spent a lot of time the past few days redoing my dresses pictures and have finally uploaded them.  I also have several new baby sundresses that I will be listing today and tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment