Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Spring 2011 Sundresses have been listed!!!

Introducing Kid's Crafty Creations' new sundresses for this year!
Hot Pink with Flowers Sundress  Girl size 2  Size 2 Toddler Girl Sundress  Lime green with white flowers
Yellow Sundress with Diaper Cover  size 12 months  Lady Bug Printed Sundress with Diaper Cover - Sz 18mo baby girl  Hot Pink with flowers

The top two sundresses each come in sizes 2, 3, 4, and 5.  The bottom sundresses have matching diaper covers and are in sizes 6mo, 12mo, and 18mo.  These dresses join my existing sundresses in my Artfire Store.  There are a variety of prints in each of the sizes for you to choose from.  I also have listed a custom order option: Custom Sundress with Diaper Cover and Custom Toddler Sundress.  Each of those listings gives you a choice from 4 available materials.  You choose, I make!  If you are wanting multiple dresses out of the same material, please let me know first so I can guarantee I have enough material for you.  Here are the choices:
 Sundress - Girl size 2, 3, 4, 5 - Custom made for you

I look forward to 'seeing' you at my store!

No comments:

Post a Comment