Monday, January 3, 2011

Cute burp cloths for a baby boy

3 pack of Baby Boy Burp Cloths - Flannel and Terrycloth  I am sharing my baby boy burp cloths today.  (I also have girl and gender neutral cloths available in my store.)  These burp clothes are so versitile and I have made them for myself for 3 of my kids (and currently using them!)  The cloths are two layers; a layer of terry cloth and a cute printed flannel.  The two layers are held together on the outside with bias tape as well as being sewn together across the center of the cloth.  Some of the many ways you can use the burp cloths is for over your shoulder when burping baby, under baby's head while he is enjoying tummy time, and as a diaper changing mat when you are in a bind!
The burp cloths are sold in a 3 pack.  You get to choose which of the many cute prints you want!  I also have a listing for an 'add on' burp cloth for you to buy a single cloth with your existing order.

No comments:

Post a Comment